Sunday, October 11, 2009

Great GRAY PUMPKIN!


Design Vitamin #7 I am so excited to find gray pumpkins! Tonight at our local Boy Scout lot--I was in shock---these boys are right on the pulse with the color trend! For those of you local to Lake Norman---I hate to give this tip away--because they will be gone tomorrow! You will find theses shades of gray exquisite jack-o-lanterns located next to Brusters Ice Cream on Catawba Ave they have always had the very best Pumpkins! The boy scout pack has been in operation 7 years now and receive truck-loads from New Mexico! I cannot wait to display these tomorrow along with an arrangement of smaller ones sprayed Benjamin Moore Decorator's White for an arrangement that is going to blend in perfectly with my existing color scheme! Crazy---I know--- was starting to worry how I was going to work the orange in! Life of a neurotic designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment